1. Define project mission and vision
2. Establish strategic alignment
3. Identify stakeholders
4. Define high level business requirements
5. Determine feasibility
6. Develop business case
- Produces a Project Proposal to create a product or service.
- Determines the feasibility of the proposed solution.
- Determines the project’s alignment with the organization’s mission and goals.
- Establishes a business case to justify the project.
- Approves the project to advance to the Initiate Stage.
<< Return to top
Updated March 15, 2007 - v2.2